Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A recent email informed me that I had applied to take part in a Channel 4 documentary about teenagers and sex. Normally one would think such a thing was spam but they did have my home telephone number and the email was from a proper production company. I think that someone may have thought it funny to fill in an application form with my name and phone number.... I even went so far as to phone the usual suspect and have a rant but he just laughed at me and said it wasn't him. He found it funny anyway.

So I emailled the guy back and said that I was not a teenager and that I did not have particularly strong opinions about teenagers and sex; which I don't. Teenagers can have all the sex they want as long as they do it away from me. Also I would prefer that they stay away from me for the entirety of their 8 year existence as teenagers; it's not that I have a problem with teenagers I just would rather not see any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home