Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Things to look forward to:

(nb: these are US release dates)

8th September The O.C. - Season 3 Premiere

21st September Lost - Season 2 Premiere

25th September Desperate Housewives - Season 2 Premiere



Say what you want about American but they are making the best TV series right now; I can't see anything like these being made in England.

Also to look forward to: I've got the first three seasons of the Sopranos and Season 4 of 24 to keep me occupied when I get home. Someone won't be reading as much Levinas as they should be :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

hello, reading your blog is joyful. Make online money is an Art and also a Science. You need to be well informed and walk in the correct path in order to be successful in play bingo for money online. My website will provide info you need.

12:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of youth hostels, anyone know what happened to Backpack Earth? I was getting ready to book my entire trip and the site is half down it looks way different. Anyone?

5:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home