Friday, September 02, 2005

Does anyone know where to get a full translation of Deleuze's Abecedaire (with Claire Parnet)? I know that there's a transcript on the Pli Deleuze website but it's not a full translation. If anyone knows where I can get it then I can turn it into a subtitle file and attach it to the avi which I can rip from my DVD.

Also some shameless advertising.

Pli (Volume 16) Deleuze and Aesthetics is available. It has been for a while but I didn't think to advertise it on here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Did you ever have any luck tracking down a transcription of L'Abécédaire? I would dearly love to have an avi file with subtitles.

Immanance

7:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home